• Ensure the organization, scheduling, implementation and monitoring of the
project RAMS and V&V activities and ensure compliance with project budget,
schedule and quality requirements.
• Ensure that the system safety and reliability requirements.
• Ensure the issue of project RAMs documentation.
• Ensure the proper RAMS competence project staffing.
• Ensure the execution and issuing of all project RAMS and V&V activities and
deliverables, interfacing PM, PE and other departments as required, ensuring
information flow to/from the project RAMS team.
• Ensure the execution and the sharing of communication to the PM of the
- workload management with periodic workload updates and analysis of
- critical path management and alignment of RAMS schedule with project
master schedule, to avoid unplanned interruption of activities in RAMS stream;
- proactive risk management for early detection of cost, schedule, technical and
resource issues and proposal of recovery plans.
• Supported by the assigned RAMS WPLs, ensure the estimation of RAMS and
V&V activities and the definition, together with the PM and the controller, of the
• Ensure the safety assessment (ISA) certification .
• Support preparation of bids and proposals.
• Ensure the provision of schedule and cost constrains to relevant Product,
Signaling and System RAMS Engineers.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experience
The candidate must have BE / BTech Degree in ECE/EEE
Must be at least 10years experienced with at least one metro project managed independently
If interested to apply, please share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABC Consultants Private Limited is a premier Indian recruitment firm based in New Delhi, India.