TRS Staffing Solutions were established in 1984 and are a leading engineering specialist recruitment company with 19 offices across 6 continents. Our Middle East Rail Division are the market leaders in Staffing for Rail & Metro projects and are currently central to staffing many of the major rail program of works in this region. We are currently looking for H&S Policy & Assurance Manager to work on a major railway project in Qatar
Job details :
- develop, implement the strategic Quality, Safety, Health & Safety Policies of the company
- Conducts regular HSE inspections and audits to ensure compliance by Projects, rails operators, suppliers and provide high quality reports to Company Senior Management
- Leads on accurate collation of Health & Safety key performance indicators (KPIs) and high quality periodic Company Health & Safety reports & dashboards.
- Provides briefing updates to Project Health & Safety teams regarding HSMS development, H&S performance
- Maintains an overview of project and operations Quality performance data .
- Ensure accidents/incidents/near misses are correctly reported into incident reporting systems
• Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and/or equivalent Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in implementing and monitoring effective HSMS and processes in line with international best practice e.g. OHSAS 18001 in an operational railway environment including interfacing with regulatory bodies. (mandatory) at a management level
• Minimum 10 years’ experience Construction environment at a management level (desirable).
• Membership of professional H+S institution
• Worked at strategic & tactical levels in large organisations
• Qualified Auditor
• Computer literate
• Effective use of common IT systems (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Knowledge of SharePoint & HSE incident reporting systems
• Effective English oral/written & report writing communication skills
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.