Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the BACS Consortium is represented to the Employer, Employers Representative, ICP/ISA, SRC and key project Stakeholders, including the provision of reports, technical presentations and assurance relating to testing and commissioning.
- Establishing the governance arrangements for testing and commissioning through the development and implementation of the testing and commissioning strategy and plans to ensure the handover of a fully integrated and safe system, which is compliant with the Employers Requirements.
- Assuring Civil Works Joint Venture and Transit Systems are working in accordance with the Consortiums plans by undertaking surveillance on the testing and commissioning activities
- Developing overall concept of trial running, organizing trial run and performance of the trail run.
- Ensure that integrated Consortium Testing and Commissioning strategy, plans and procedures to meet the requirements of the project are developed and implemented.
- Trail run concept is developed and implemented; the trial run is organized and performs to plan.
- The Civil Works Joint Venture and Transit Systems Testing and Commissioning strategy, plans and procedures are aligned with the Consortium Testing and Commissioning strategy, plans and procedures.
- Facilitate the development of integrated testing and commissioning program in conjunction with Civil Works Joint Venture,Transit Systems and third parties.
- Provision of assurance that the testing and commissioning activities undertaken by Civil Works Joint Venture, TransitSystems and third parties are in accordance with relevant standards and regulations.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experience
- Electrical or mechanical engineering education or experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience including minimum of 5 years of railway, 2 years turnkey project Testing and Commissioning
- Broad Knowledge of railway systems, operating requirements, available equipment and systems.
- Broad knowledge of the technical management tools, calculation and simulation methods.
- Capacity to work in Team, Critical Faculty, Analysis / Syntheses.
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Team spirit approach and good communication skills
- Speak, read and write English
MPH is one of the leading technical and engineering recruitment services providers to Oil and Gas, Power, Aerospace, Defense, Telecommunications, Railway, Infrastructure, Mining Environment and Water industries worldwide.
MPH insists a lot on quality as a result it has been voted among the top quality suppliers by Total over the years. Among its many clients that trust its services is Petronas, which continues to give MPH the ‘A' quality rating. MPH is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
MPH's specialized staff comes from 21 nationalities speaking 24 languages servicing clients worldwide. MPH recruitment specialists work across many disciplines and have the expertise to meet the client's requirements successfully making it a win-win situation for both our clients and candidates.
In the last 30 years the organization has grown from strength-to-strength having been established in 1985 in Paris, France. It is now part of Assystem Group.